Friday 23 January 2009

SPECIFIC THEME

I need to be specific about my theme.
At the moment the theme of language is to broad, I need to specify particular niches within the overarching theme of language to allow me to define specific briefs and research directions.

I also need to consider possible design contexts for me to design for, this will aid in writing the briefs and could offer new sources content. This could also be given by specific niche themes.

NICHE THEMES
LANGUAGE
Dialect
foreign
conversation
film
book
written
spoken
Linguistics
History of
Analysis
impediments
difficulties
Visual Language
Grammar
Body
Phonetic

POSSIBLE CLIENTS/CONTEXTS

VISUAL
Flickr, Design for designs sake, Book

BOOK
Penguin, Bookshops, Book design, publication,

SPO

Penguin(book)
Phone company(spoken)
Education(Grammar, History of, Foreign)
Cinema(Film)

No comments:

Post a Comment